Seek Light Suncatcher
4x4 rainbow makin' sticker!
1. Clean glass or window surface
2. Wet a paper towel, microfiber cloth, or use a spray bottle to wet the surface
3. Peel your decal from the liner and place the adhesive side on the wet glass. The decal will almost seem like it's floating. This will help you slide the decal or sheet into the exact location you want it to be
4. Gently squeegee out the excess water and air bubbles, making the decal or sheet stick to the glass. The adhesive may take on a milky cast, this will clear up once the water has dried. This can take about 3 days!
5. Once you have all the air bubbles and excess water out, dry your window with a paper towel or cloth.